PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
1. All deposits are NON refundable.
2. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown during requested service and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the provided service by them or any members of their party. A fee of $300.00 will be charged for any carpet or seat burn as they will have to be replaced. Cleaning fee will be charged in the amount of $150.00. Smoking, alcohol consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. Our chauffeured service professionals reserve the right to terminate any reservation without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles.
3. All hourly reservations will be charged state taxes and any applicable fees such as administrative fees, tolls and a minimum fuel surcharge of $10.00 and any applicable wait time which is included in the final rate of the vehicle. If an inside pickup at the airport is requested, parking fees will be charged. Parking fees are a minimum of $12.00 or more depending on the time elapsed. Suggested gratuity of 20% has also been added for your convenience but is always modifiable at your discretion. All hourly rates are charged with a two hour vehicle minimum at the vehicles hourly rate plus travel time from garage to garage which will be determined by the distance from both the pickup and the drop off locations back to our base using standard travel times. Please confirm the travel time with our office if you are unsure of the billable rate.
4. Wait time fees will apply 15 minutes after the prearranged time described on the reservation except on airport arrivals. Wait time is billed After 30 minutes on private flights starting from the scheduled booking time. Wait time is billed after 45 minutes on domestic arrivals and 75 minutes on international arrivals starting from the flight arrival time. On airport arrivals, reservation start time is from the moment that the plane lands at the airport. If contact has not been made after the allotted grace period, wait time will begin. If the wait time plus grace period exceeds one hour total with no contact, the chauffeur will be released with a “No Show”, billable at the full fare of the reservation. If the wait time maximum of one hour has occurred and the vehicle is still to be used for service, hourly billing charges will apply with the addition of travel time from garage to garage. Wait time is billed at $1.00 per minute on sedans and $2.00 per minute on specialty vehicles.
5. Any extra stops within the same town of the pickup or drop location will be billed an additional $15.00 per stop for sedans and $25.00 for larger vehicles added to the base fare of the vehicle. Any additional stops occurring elsewhere will be charged a flat travel fee added to the base rate depending on location.
6. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. blocked or unsalted roads, accidents, etc.).
7. Not responsible for articles left in the vehicle.
8. Any balances due are to be paid to company prior to the beginning of the reservation.
9. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
10. If you have a reservation, and do not see your vehicle or driver please call our call center. Neglecting to try to make contact with us may result in a “No Show” Client will be billed the full fare of the reservation for a “No Show”.
11. All base fares advertised are subject to additional fees to complete the total fare of the reservation. All reservations except flat rate airport and local transfers, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, will incur gratuity, taxes, tolls if applicable and administrative fees added to the base fare of the reservation. These additional fees make up the total fare of the reservation. Child seats are additional, charged at the rate of $15.00 per seat requested.
12. If you must cancel a reservation, for sedans, the reservation must be cancelled at least 1 hour before the scheduled time or before the amount of travel time it takes to get to your location from our base, whichever is greater. For airport arrivals, reservation cancellations must be made 3 hours prior to the scheduled arrival time to ensure that no cancellation fees occur. For all other vehicles 24 hours advanced notice is necessary to cancel without incurring charges. Any cancellations within these time frames may be subject to a “Late Cancel” fee.
13. Vehicle overloading is unlawful and not permitted. We are not allowed to carry more passengers in any vehicle that exceed the amount of seat belts available. This is against state law and is hazardous to everyone in the vehicle in case of an accident.
14. Luggage overloading is unlawful and not permitted. We are not allowed to carry more luggage than what can fit inside the vehicles luggage compartment. No luggage is permitted inside the vehicle. It is unlawful to carry luggage in the passenger cabin due to the possibility of luggage moving and hitting someone during transport. This is hazardous to all occupants of the vehicle and puts everyone travelling at risk of injury. If more luggage space is needed and the current amount exceeds the vehicle capacity, another vehicle or a larger vehicle will be needed. Please confirm luggage capacity prior to booking. We are not responsible for luggage underestimating or overloading and will not be held liable for any inconveniences occurred pertaining to the same. If luggage issues arise and the vehicle cannot be used, the vehicle will be released with a late cancel subject to be charged the full fare of the ride.